No need to panic as treating lip filler migration is a very simple process. As lip filler is not permanent, a simple approach is just to avoid any further lip filler treatments until your body has time to break down some of the migrated filler.
How do you fix migrated lip fillers naturally?
There are two ways to fix migrated fillers:
- Dissolve them with hyaluronidase.
- Wait for them to break down and dissipate on their own.
Can you massage away migrated filler?
For example, if the cheek fillers migrated to other areas, it could cause puffiness, facial asymmetry, or an unnatural-looking appearance. In cases of bad cheek or lip filler results, some people resort to massaging to make its effects disappear faster.
How do you dissolve migrated fillers?
- Hyaluronidase treatment can be used to dissolve migrated filler or filler that is not wanted anymore.
- Hyaluronidase is a soluble protein enzyme that we use to break down the hyaluronic acid found in dermal filler.
- There will be swelling straight after procedure.
Why won't my migrated lip fillers dissolve?
HOW DO YOU DISSOLVE LIP FILLER? Thankfully, there is a solution to lip filler migration: hyaluronidase. This enzyme breaks down hyaluronic acid, the primary ingredient in dermal fillers. Although dissolving lip fillers can be uncomfortable, we take steps to make the process as painless as possible.
How long will my lips be numb after filler?
For 2 - 3 days after treatment You may have numbness and/or tingling in injected area. Superficial lines in face can be “highlighted” in pink/red post treatment. You will have swelling and asymmetry lips due to the vascularity of the lips.