What is required for contouring?
Overall, for sculpting your face features, you may apply powder, contour sticks or liquid foundations. You'll need two foundations, one darker and one lighter than your natural complexion.
How to do contour makeup for beginners?
I'm kind of flicking. And pressing all at the same. Time. Now i'm going to do this bit. Here. Okay now down into the neck. Area. Because we want to create that shadow underneath.
What are the rules for contour makeup?
It is safe to use contour products that are 1-2.5 shades darker than our base skin tone, and remember to be conscious of how it is applied. Avoid bringing the contour down too low around the hairline, along the full jawline, or too much around the chin. This can create a muddy, bearded look.
What are the 7 rules of contouring?
- All points on a contour line have the same elevation.
- Contour lines usually do not cross, intersect, or separate.
- Closely spaced contour lines represent steep slopes.
- Widely spaced contour lines represent gentle slopes.
- Contour lines form V's when crossing a valley.
What products do I need for contouring?
What Products Should You Use to Contour? Cream foundation sticks, cream bronzers, liquid concealers, powder bronzer, and face powders slightly darker than your skin tone are the most popular products to contour with.