Loosely woven cloth products provide the least protection, layered finely woven products offer more protection, well-fitting disposable surgical masks and KN95s offer even more protection, and well-fitting NIOSH-approved respirators (including N95s) offer the highest level of protection.
What kind of mask does my skin need?
Which face mask is best?
Masks Price List
- Innisfree It's Real Squeeze Mask - Green Tea,
- The Face Shop The Solution Smoothing Face Mask,
- Innisfree It's Real Squeeze Mask - Tea Tree,
- The Face Shop The Solution Nourishing Face Mask,
- DearPacker Lab Collection Mask - Anti-Aging & Firming,
- The Face Shop The Solution Moisturizing Face Mask.
What are face masks for beauty?
What are Masks? Face masks are great additions to any skincare routine to target specific skin care concerns. Masks can help hydrate skin, remove excess oils and help improve the appearance of pores—while providing a relaxing, spa-like experience at home.
What are full face masks called?
Those that cover the face, including the eyes, are called full-face respirators.
What is the best beauty face mask to buy?
Our top picks
- Best overall: MediHeal The N.M.F. Ampoule Mask.
- Best budget: Neutrogena Hydro Boost and Hydrating Hydro Gel Sheet Mask.
- Best for sensitive skin: BioRepublic Skincare Soothe and Calm Mask.