Complementary Colors Most of us know that to make our eyes pop, we should choose an eyeshadow color that complements our eyes' shade. For example, blue eyes are best with brown and bronze, greens are best with deep purples, and browns are stunning when highlighted by blue shades.
How can I make my eyes look attractive with makeup?
7 EASY WAYS TO MAKE YOUR EYES LOOK BIGGER
- Tweeze those brows.
- Conceal those dark circles.
- Add volume to your lashes.
- Kohl it out.
- Inner corner highlight.
- Create your own crease.
- A thin eyeliner instead of thick.
What colors make eyes pop?
Layering them creates the perfect backdrop to make your eyes pop. Add a little more drama at night with golds, bronzes and coppers, which will bring attention to the baby blue flecks in your iris. If your eyes are more of a deep blue, opt for shades with a touch of yellow, like pale gold.
How can I make my eyes more noticeable?
How to Make Your Eyes More Noticeable
- Like everything in life, nothing good comes easy and nothing easy is really that good!
- Reduce Puffiness Around Your Eyes.
- Reduce Cark Circles Around the Eyes.
- Keep Skin Around the Eyes Moisturised.
- Use an Eyelash Growth Serum.
- Groom and Style Your Eyebrows.
- Less Makeup is More.
Where do you put eyeliner to make your eyes pop?
Corner. Like the inner part of the lash. Line. And glide across here it will naturally look slightly thicker there so don't worry about trying to keep the width the same all the way across.
How do you make your eyes pop more with makeup?
6 easy ways to make your eyes look bigger with makeup
- Conceal! Dark circles can make eyes appear smaller, so cancelling out the purple and blue undertones is key.
- Curl your lashes.
- Add nude shadows to the crease.
- Tight-line your eyes.
- Rely on winged eyeliner.
- Finish with a strong highlight.